Current Software Update: 6.1.2
Supported Devices: H300, H350, Sentry One, Sentry One Managed, Sentry EMS
- Anti-Malware support on MacOS (EMS and SafeConsole)
- File Auditing on MacOS (SafeConsole only)
- File Blocking on MacOS (SafeConsole only)
- Hardware Id field added to Device Info tab and device Configuration dialog (opened by ctrl+click on the logo)
- MacOs users updating H3xx device with version 6.1 and older need to rename the private partition manually. This can be done before or after the update to v6.1.2. If the private partition is not renamed, users will experience Control Panel issues with Application screen, capacity meter and Anti-Malware.
1) Unlock the drive
2a) If you are using Windows:
Using Explorer, navigate to “Computer”, right click on the H3xx device private partition and select "Properties"
In the “General” tab, change the label from "PRIVATE USB" to "PRIVATE_USB"
Click Apply and Save
2b) If you are using MacOS
Using Finder, right click on the H3xx device private partition and select "Rename PRIVATE USB"
change the label from "PRIVATE USB" to "PRIVATE_USB"
3) Lock & unlock again
4) To proceed with the update unlock the drive on Windows computer and run IKUpdater_H300_H350_v6.1.2
Note: if you have already updated your device to v6.1.2 and experience described issues on MacOS, please follow steps 1-3 above.
- Device info incorrectly shows the H350-Enterprise PID on all H300 and H350 devices in Device Info under device settings. This does not affect the actual PID of the device and should be ignored.