Starting with SafeConsole 5.6 system admins will now have the ability to change the SafeConsole INI file in order to reflect a different timezone. The change will retroactively affect all timestamps shown within the SafeConsole audit logs.
Ensure that the Timestamp field is enabled in the Columns drop-down box.
The change can be made with the following steps:
- Stop the SafeConsole service.
- Navigate to your SafeConsole install folder.
By default this is C:\Program Files (x86)\SafeConsole
- Open the SafeConsole.ini file in a text editor with elevated privileges.
- Append the following line of text to the end of the file:
Where 'TZ' is replaced with the desired timezone from the TZ database name column from the following page.
- Save the changes and close the text editor.
- Start the SafeConsole service.
- Login to SafeConsole to confirm the change.