Starting with SafeConsole 5.6 system admins will now have the ability to change the SafeConsole INI file in order to reflect a different timezone. The change will retroactively effect all timestamps shown within the SafeConsole audit logs.
Ensure that the Timestamp field is enabled in the Columns drop down box.
The change can be made with the following steps:
- Stop the SafeConsole service.
- Navigate to your SafeConsole install folder.
By default this is C:\Program Files (x86)\SafeConsole
- Open the SafeConsole.ini file in a text editor with elevated privileges.
- Append the following line of text to the end of the file:
Where 'TZ' is replaced with the desired timezone from the TZ database name column from the following page.
- Save the changes and close the text editor.
- Start the SafeConsole service.
- Login to SafeConsole to confirm the change.