As of SafeConsole 5.4, admins are able to define the location details of an entire range of IP addresses.
To change the setting:
- Navigate to Server Settings on the side menu and click Geolocation.
- In the Geolocation Customization section, click Add New.
- Enter the IP range in either wildcard (10.*.*.*) or cidr format (10.0.0.0/24).
- Click on the map where you want the location to be set.
- Click Add.Note: If custom geolocation is already defined for one IP address within the range, SafeConsole will use it by default. That entry will need to be deleted before a range can be used.