Scheduling is available for all endpoint actions. This allows actions to be set to occur at a certain day and time.
To schedule an action for the future:
- Locate the Actions menu of the affected device and click the action you wish to implement.
- Click Schedule.
- Enter the date and time you would like the action to be implemented.
To view pending actions:
1. When a device has a pending actions a calendar icon will be shown next to the current status.
2. Clicking the calendar icon will show the current status and the schedule status along with the time the schedule action will be executed.
To cancel a Schedule Action:
1. Locate the device in which you would like to cancel the schedule status change for.
2. Click on the Action button for the device and select Unschedule status change