NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE LATEST VERSION OF SAFECONSOLE
1. LOGIN TO YOUR SAFECONSOLE SERVER USER INTERFACE
- From the dashboard, click on [MANAGE] in the drop-down menu to the left of the screen.
- Click on [DEVICES], the third option down.
2. LOCATE YOUR DL3(FE) IN THE DEVICE LIST
- Once you have located your device, click on the [ACTION] drop-down menu.
- Click on [RESET PASSWORD].
3. GENERATE YOUR SERVER RESPONSE CODE
- A [CLIENT REQUEST CODE] is not required for the DL3(FE) devices.
- The [SERVER RESPONSE CODE] is generated automatically.
- You can either send the code to your email address that is associated with the account on the device and close the "Reset Password" pop-up or just simply wait to close the pop-up after you have finished step 4 below.
4. RESET THE PASSWORD ON YOUR DEVICE BY USING THE SERVER RESPONSE CODE
- Connect your device to your machine.
- Press on the alphabetical option [ABC] in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to access the correct input type.
- Enter the [SERVER RESPONSE CODE] that is either still on the pop-up in "SafeConsole" or in your email inbox.
- After you have entered the code, the device will automatically reset the password to seven 0's "0000000"
5. CHANGE YOUR DEFAULT PASSWORD
- After the password has been reset and you are now connected, disconnect the device and reconnect.
- The device will prompt you that you must change the default password.
- You will then be forced to change the default password.