NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE LATEST VERSION OF SAFECONSOLE V5.2
1. LOGIN TO YOUR SAFECONSOLE SERVER USER INTERFACE
- From the dashboard, click on [MANAGE] in the drop down menu to the left of the screen.
- Click on [DEVICES], the third option down.
2. LOCATE YOUR DL3(FE) IN THE DEVICE LIST
- Once you have located your device, click on the [ACTION] drop down menu.
- Click on [RESET PASSWORD].
3. GENERATE YOUR SERVER RESPONSE CODE
- A [CLIENT REQUEST CODE] is not required for the DL3(FE) devices.
- The [SERVER RESPONSE CODE] is generated automatically.
- You can either send the code to your email address that is associated with the account on the device and close the "Reset Password" pop up, or just simply wait to close the pop up after you have finished step 4 below.
4. RESET THE PASSWORD ON YOUR DEVICE BY USING THE SERVER RESPONSE CODE
- Connect your device to your machine.
- Press on the alphabetical option [ABC] in the bottom left hand corner of the screen to access the correct input type.
- Enter the [SERVER RESPONSE CODE] that is either still on the pop up in "SafeConsole" or in your email inbox.
- After you have entered the code, the device will automatically reset the password to seven 0's "0000000"
5. CHANGE YOUR DEFAULT PASSWORD
- After the password has been reset and you are now connected, disconnect the device and reconnect.
- The device will prompt you that you must change the default password.
- You will then be forced to change the default password.