Error 56 appears when a network connectivity issue exists. Try changing the network settings in IronKey Control Panel:
- Click Settings > Network Settings.
- Change from Use System Settings to Direct Connection or vice versa, depending on your existing settings.
- Try a different network. (e.g. from home or work)
- Try bypassing any proxy server being used
- If none of these work, try contacting the network administrator for information on accessing the Internet through your Proxy Server
- Check to see if ironkey.com is being filtered by a service or application. You need to make sure ports 80 and 443 to *.ironkey.com are not being blocked.