EncryptDisc End of Life (EOL) and End of Support (EOS) Announcement
Effective March 31, 2022: DataLocker has decided to discontinue the development of the DataLocker EncryptDisc product line.
EncryptDisc packages can still be purchased from Resellers with remaining stock, but no additional production or development will be done for this product line.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What will happen to my EncryptDisc encrypted data?
- The data on the EncryptDisc will not be impacted and you will be able to continue to use the EncryptDisc software so long as you are on a compatible PC.
- Will I be able to get support for new operating systems as they are released?
- No. No further development will be done to address compatibility with future operating systems/versions.
- If I have technical issues with my EncryptDisc will I be able to get support from the DataLocker Support Team?
- DataLocker Support team will support known issues and help with workarounds. Since development has halted, no new changes will be developed to fix new issues.
- Will you accept returns for this product?
- Please contact the original seller for their return policy.