SafeConsole 5.4 Release Notes
Modified on: Fri, 21 Dec, 2018 at 4:10 PM
SafeConsole 5.4.0 - Released December 21, 2018
- Added support for DataLocker PortBlocker - A desktop agent that blocks all unapproved USB Mass Storage Devices
- Added support for DataLocker SafeCrypt Managed
- Device actions can now be schedule to change at certain date and time [Learn More]
- Custom policies can now be assigned to Users or Devices [Learn More]
- Redesigned Policy Editor to filter unsupported policies for certain endpoints or devices [Learn More]
- SMTP Server settings are now configurable through the web console [Learn More]
- New Role Members editor for easy role management
- Added quick access to Connection Token URL from menu
- Added a new email template for v6.x devices in Custom Email Template
- Simplify SSO implementation by using SAML 2.0 protocols
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.