I receive the following error when I try to activate a device in Enterprise Management Server (EMS): "Failed to Download Write Policy"
The following are the most common reasons why this error message is displayed. For further information regarding the causes below, please reference the EMS Setup Guide or contact DataLocker Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. License is not generated or applied.
2. Server is not rebooted after the license is applied.
3. Server time is not up to date. (Ensure that the date and time on the VM is set to GMT and not local time).
4. Certificates are misconfigured or have expired.
5. White spaces in activation code.
6. Wild cards/passcode/passphrase used in the certificate. This feature is not supported.
7. Migration of legacy devices from one OnPrem server to another. (Legacy devices cannot migrate from OnPrem server to OnPrem server).