* Applies to SafeConsole On-Prem only.
This process will help you sync your Active Directory with SafeConsole.
Perform the following steps:
- Run SafeConsoleConfigurator to stop the SafeConsole service. (You can also stop this from Windows Services Manager.)
- If running, close out of the SafeConsoleConfigurator and leave the SafeConsole service stopped.
- Browse to your SafeConsole install folder, normally it is in C:\program files(x86)\safeconsole.
- Continue to the db folder.
- Create a new folder named backup for storing the original database files. (This step is optional.)
- Run SafeConsoleConfigurator again but this time configure it for AD integration.
- Step through all the pages and do not generate a new certificate.
- You should now login with your AD credentials.
- Once you have logged into the SafeConsole Admin Portal, you will see all your Users have now been synced.