IronKey D200 or S200 enterprise devices can only be recommissioned with a System Admin S200 device containing the Admin Tools.
- Insert and unlock one of your System Admin IronKey devices.
- Plugin the non-system admin device you want to recommission into the same computer. (Please do not run IronKey.exe. Just close this pop-up).
- On your System Admin IronKey, go to Control Panel, then Admin Tools > Recommission Device, and click on Refresh Device List
- You should see the non-admin device in the drop-down list
- Click on the "Recommission Device" button
****This will set the device back to its default state and you will be able to assign it to another user.
NOTE: The first admin device can not be recommissioned