How do I recommission a D200 or S200 Enterprise Device?
- Insert and unlock one of your sys admin IronKey devices
- Plug in the device you want to recommission (Please do not run IronKey.exe. Just close this pop-up)
- In your IronKey Control Panel, go to Admin Tools > Recommission Device and click on Refresh Device List
- You should see the second device in the drop-down list
- Click on the "Recommission Device" button
This will set the device back to its default state and you will be able to assign it to another user.
NOTE: The first admin device can not be recommissioned