In order to offer the best possible product to our customers, from time to time we will update our EncryptDisc software to offer better compatibility and wider platform availability. The following contains the most recent change logs for the EncryptDisc software. The software version can be checked on the physical EncryptDisc. Simply look in the central circle of the disc. In this example, the software version is 11.0. From this information, we can see that this disc would not be compatible with the Windows 8 disc authoring engine, as that was added in Ver. 11.3.
- 11.0 –Initial DataLocker EncryptDisc release.
- 11.1 - Updated User Interface.
- 11.2 - Updated Encryption Engine.
- 11.3 - Updated Disc Authoring Engine for Windows 8 compatibility.
- 11.3.1 - Fixed Disc Authoring Engine for Windows XP compatibility.
- 11.3.2 - Fixed Multi-Language support.