In order to offer the best possible product to our customers, from time to time we will update our EncryptDisc software to offer better compatibility and wider platform availability.
The following contains the most recent changelogs for the EncryptDisc software.
- 11.0 - Initial DataLocker EncryptDisc release.
- 11.1 - Updated User Interface.
- 11.2 - Updated Encryption Engine.
- 11.3 - Updated Disc Authoring Engine for Windows 8 compatibility.
- 11.3.1 - Fixed Disc Authoring Engine for Windows XP compatibility.
- 11.3.2 - Fixed Multi-Language support.
The software version can be checked on the physical EncryptDisc. Simply look in the central circle of the disc as shown in the image at the end of this article.
Example: The software version listed on the EncryptDisc is 11.3.1. From the information above, we can see that this disc would be compatible with the Windows 8 disc authoring engine because it was added in Ver. 11.3.