- At A Glance
- Getting Started
- K350 features and configurations
- Registering Your K350 to SafeConsole
- Using a SafeConsole Managed Device
- Formatting Your K350
- Linux Compatibility and Configuration
- Product Specifications
- Getting Help
- Document Version and Imprint
At A Glance
About the K350
The K350 is a password-protected, FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified encrypted USB drive featuring a screen that streamlines setup and operation.
If the K350 is centrally managed, additional layers of organizational control strengthen the portable
storage security posture further. Meet the strictest requirements and work with ease anywhere there is USB mass storage.
The K350 is the slim and strong addition to DataLocker’s complete portfolio of securely managed solutions,
plus it’s backed by a limited 3-year warranty.