v1.2 - Sept 17th, 2019
- Fixed issues with notification flooding: Implemented new notification popup system.
- Support for Class06 devices: USB devices such as cameras, smartphones, and scanners can now be filtered.
v1.1.1 - August 20th, 2019
- Initial MSI Installer release
v1.1 - July 23rd, 2019
- Read-Only Access Mode: Write-protection for supported USB storage devices can now be managed.
- Improved Activity Audit Reporting: Additional events and device data are now sent to the SafeConsole server.
- Improved Desktop Notifications: More information for filtered devices are now available to the notification pop up.
- USB SCSI Storage (UASP) device support: Added support for a new class of USB storage devices.
v1.0 - July 23rd, 2019
- Prevents data transfer to/and from USB storage devices
- Using SafeConsole, the administrator can create a policy to manage the PortBlocker endpoints
- Whitelist devices based on the Vendor ID, product ID and serial number
- Audit Logs
- When the user plugs in a device that is not whitelisted
- The drive does not mount (or the phone cannot access its files)
- The user is notified that an unauthorized device was detected
- SafeConsole is notified that the user has inserted an unauthorized device
- Requires SafeConsole v5.4.0 or newer