v1.4.3 - Sep 24th, 2020 (Windows Only)
- Added support for Uninstall Password controlled by SafeConsole policy (SC v5.7)
- Automatic Application Updates support
- Added new option in uninstaller UI to clean up all leftovers (logs, configs, etc)
- PortBlocker Service Manager component has been re-written to provide more security and application level validation
v1.4.2 - July 6th, 2020 (macOS Only)
- Initial macOS release
v1.3.5 - Mar 17th, 2020
- Fixed driver loading issues with several Dell computer models
v1.3.4 - Mar 17th, 2020
- New changes for Mass Deployment
v1.3.3 - Mar 17th, 2020
- Fixed system stability issues when switched to Allow All Devices In Read-Only mode status
v1.3.2 - Mar 11th, 2020
- Fixed issues with service handling new statuses
v1.3.1 - Feb 23rd, 2020
- Removed proxy verification URL for network compatibility
v1.3 - Jan 24th, 2020
- Added new PortBlocker action to set all devices to Read-Only (*Requires SafeConsole v5.6+).
- Added a new server policy to hide all notifications.
- Added support for Web Proxy Auto-Discovery (WPAD)
- PortBlocker is now compatible with networks that utilize WPAD proxies. Proxy settings must be configured through the machine’s service account.
- Prevent accidental uninstallation of PortBlocker by requiring a password.
v1.2 - Sept 17th, 2019
- Support for Class06 devices (USB cameras and other imaging devices)
- Fixed notification bug when connected to a docking station
v1.1.1 - Aug 20th, 2019
- MSI Installer release
v1.1 - Jul 23rd, 2019
- Read-Only Access Mode: Write-protection for supported USB storage devices can now be managed.
- Improved Activity Audit Reporting: Additional events and device data are now sent to the SafeConsole server.
- Improved Desktop Notifications: More information for filtered devices are now available to the notification pop up.
- USB SCSI Storage (UASP) device support: Added support for a new class of USB storage devices.
v1.0 - Dec 19th, 2018
- Prevents data transfer to/and from USB storage devices
- Using SafeConsole, the administrator can create a policy to manage the PortBlocker endpoints
- Whitelist devices based on the Vendor ID, product ID and serial number
- Audit Logs
- When the user plugs in a device that is not whitelisted
- The drive does not mount (or the phone cannot access its files)
- The user is notified that an unauthorized device was detected
- SafeConsole is notified that the user has inserted an unauthorized device
- Requires SafeConsole v5.4.0 or newer