Firmware version 3.35 can be used to fix LCD screen calibration issues on the DL3 and DL3 FE. Contact DataLocker Support to get a download link for the correct version, if you do not already have it.
To calibrate the LCD screen after running the v3.35 updater:
- Run the v3.35 updater. The device will restart after the firmware update has completed.
- Confirm that the device shows v3.35 in the lower right and corner. Press anywhere on the screen to continue.
- Touch each blinking + on the screen with a stylus pen to calibrate the touch screen. You will be prompted to touch the screen 3 times.
- Once the touch screen calibration is finished, the waiting screen will appear.
- The numeric password screen will appear and you should be able to enter your password as normal.
To re-calibrate the LCD screen:
- Make sure the device is unplugged and is not receiving any power.
- Touch and hold your finger to the screen.
- Plug the device in while touching the screen.
- Release the screen after 5 seconds.
- The calibration screen will appear and you can re-calibrate your screen by following the steps above, starting at step 3.