IronKey ™ EMS Cloud Release Notes for v17.3.5
Release Date: April 4, 2017
WHAT’S NEW in version 17.3.5:
1. Deviceless account upgrade. For accounts created before September 2016, your account will now support deviceless administrators. On first login by a system admin, you will be prompted to create the Default User Policy, after which you can create deviceless administrators. Deviceless administrators do not need a physical IronKey device to manage the account.
2. Receive an alert if available device seats is below a threshold. This setting can be found under the Account Alerts section, My Account tab. When enabled, if a device is activated and the remaining device license count is below the specified number, the administrator will be alerted.
3. Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
- Firefox Browser: On https://my.ironkey.com page ‘Reset Your Password’ link might not be responsive on the first click. Workaround: Click on the link for the second time.
- Text entered within angular brackets is not saved in ‘Comments’ section on User Profile page. Workaround: Remove angular brackets.
- If a ‘Group’ name contains parentheses, the browser might stop responding when the Group is being deleted. Workaround: Do not enter parentheses into the Group name.
- Values in some columns on Manage Users, Manage Devices or Manage Policies pages might not sort properly. Workaround: If needed, download the list to the spreadsheet and perform sort or filter.