In certain circumstances your secure USB may fail to start or operate as normal.
Most of the time, this is due to machine environmental issues.
Before contacting support for further troubleshooting, please check if the device works on another machine that is different from the affected machine.
Issues may relate to:
- Other USB peripherals
- Hard drive encryption software
- Port control software including configurations
- Anti-virus software including false-positives
- Security policies, such as blocked CD-rom access in registry keys
- Too little power from the USB port
- Laptop dock USB port