IronKey Enterprise H300: Release Notes for 126.96.36.199
Availability Date: October 8, 2014
Supported Device: H300 Enterprise
Software Version: 188.8.131.52
Device Size: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB.
This drive uses the USB 3 hardware architecture of the W500 and W700 devices and includes the self- defending crypto chip to protect the cryptographic keys and user identities.
IronKey Enterprise H300 features include:
- A 508 compliant control panel localized in 8 languages
- FAT32 or NTFS file system support for the secure volume
- Optional Anti-Malware Scanner
- Device management using Cloud or On-premises IronKey Enterprise Management Service or Server (Server Version 5.2 and above).
- Remotely management of H300 devices using IronKey Silver Bullet commands and Policy updates.
For a full list of enterprise functionality, please see the H300 User Guide and Enterprise Server/Service documentation.
Supported computer platforms:
Supported on Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Mac 10.6+, Unlocker for Linux (2.6 or higher, x86)
- With certain laptop and desktop models, the H300 device may not be recognized after a warm or cold boot operation. A simple workaround is to unplug and re-plug the device in to the USB port.
- With certain laptop and desktop models, the H300 device LED stays-on during S3 sleep mode.