IronKey Basic H300: Release Notes for 188.8.131.52
Availability Date: October 8, 2014
Supported Device: H300 Basic
Software Version: 184.108.40.206
Device Size: 500GB, 1TB.
This is the first release of the hardware encrypted IronKey Basic H300 hard drive. This drive uses the USB 3 hardware architecture of the W500 and W700 devices and includes the self-defending crypto chip to protect the cryptographic keys and user identities.
IronKey Basic H300 features include:
- A 508 compliant control panel localized in 8 languages
- FAT32 or NTFS file system support for the secure volume
- Device reset or Self-destruct upon failed password attempts
- Basic to Enterprise support
Supported computer platforms:
Supported on Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Mac 10.6+, Unlocker for Linux (2.6 or higher, x86)
- With certain laptop and desktop models, the H300 device may not be recognized after a warm or cold boot operation. A simple workaround is to unplug and re-plug the device in to the USB port.
- With certain laptop and desktop models, the H300 device LED stays-on during S3 sleep mode.