Note : Support for the ePO extension was discontinued on February 1, 2016.
IronKey Encrypted USB version 220.127.116.11: Release Notes
Availability Date: June 1, 2015
Supported Devices: IronKey F-series flash drives, IronKey H100 & H200 hard drives, older MXI and Imation Defender trademarked drives, and McAfee drives that have previously been managed by earlier versions of this product.
Supported ePO system: ePO version 4.6, 5.1, 5.1.1
Software Version: 18.104.22.168
The “IronKey Encrypted USB” McAfee ePO extension software enables IronKey USB 2.0 F-series and H-series drives to be managed through ePO.
Some of the functions available are “forgotten password,” remote deactivation, device policies, etc. For a full list please see the IronKey Encrypted USB Product Guide (pdf). This functionality is enabled by installing this extension on the ePO 4.6, 5.1 or 5.1.1 server.
This extension is only compatible with versions 4.6, 5.1 and 5.1.1 of ePO.
This release of the ePO extension “IronKey Encrypted USB” now requires a valid maintenance contract be purchased for each device managed by ePO 5. Please see contact information at the end of this document.
· Support for ePO 4.6, 5.1 & 5.1.1
· French language support
· Architecture changes for McAfee certification
· Error 'An error occurred during the backup of your device...' is displayed while taking data backup for the devices which are initialized before downloading and installing the .net framework.
· Incorrect error message 'The request to ePO sever has failed' gets displayed on clicking 'Ok' button after providing incorrect password in 'McAfee ePO Server - Login' window.
· Error 'Failed to logout of your device...' message is displayed after clicking Logout option on H100/H200 devices initialized in NTFS format.
How to purchase support and maintenance:
+1 888 435-7682
+1 408 879-4300